- Car enthusiasts and skateboarders enjoy the views under the 4th Street Bridge.
- Kayakers paddle the Glendale Narrows and the Sepulveda Dam - special thanks to the Los Angeles Kayak Club!
- Bikers ride along our bike path.
- Picnickers lunch near the water or many of our adjacent parks.
- Painting the scenic landscapes as part of many river-oriented meet-ups.
- Wade along the shallow banks with fish, frogs and other river wildlife.
For even more ideas CLICK HERE for the complete guide for visiting and enjoying the LA River. This guide, created by the City of LA,includes maps, photos, trails descriptions and nearby amenities to help you find an activity and location best suited to your interests. Enjoy!